Lost And Found
|2/Apr/19||WATCH||1 WRIST WATCH|
|2/Apr/19||WHITE METAL||1 RING WITH STONE|
|1/Apr/19||MISCELLANEOUS||1 HAND BAG CONTAINING 1 MOBILE,1 EAR PHONE,COSMETICS,BANGLADESH TAKA:7212/-|
|1/Apr/19||MISCELLANEOUS||2 CINTHETIC PILLOW|
|1/Apr/19||ELECTRONICS ITEMS||1 EAR PHONE|
|1/Apr/19||MISCELLANEOUS||1 C.T. REPORT|
|1/Apr/19||MISCELLANEOUS||1 HAND BAG CONTAINING 2 BRASS BOWL,1 GLASS,1 SPOON,SOME FOOD ITEMS|
|1/Apr/19||MISCELLANEOUS||1 WEIGHT MACHINE|
|1/Apr/19||ELECTRONICS ITEMS||1 POWER BANK|
|1/Apr/19||MISCELLANEOUS||1 JUTE BAG CONTAINING 1 WHITE CHARGER,1 I-PADWHITE COLOR,SOME MEDICINE|
|1/Apr/19||MISCELLANEOUS||1 CARRY BAG CONTAINING 4 TOY,BOOK,TROUSER|
Data updated on 02/04/2019.
If you have lost something during your stay at Kolkata Airport, stay calm and find help at the Lost and Found Office at Airport Manager Office at Departure Lower Level near Gate No 3C of Terminal -2. The office operates round the clock to provide lost property registration, storage, enquiry, and retrieval services for items lost in the terminal. You can place your enquiry about lost and/ or found items through email, telephone / fax or in person. We will ensure that the item is traced, located, and handed over to you after completing a short procedure. If unfortunately we are unable to locate the lost item, we will inform you within 72 hours of lodging the complaint.
|Location:||Airport Manager , Departure Lower Level, Terminal 2 (non-restricted areas)|
|Telephone:||033 -2511 8036|
PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMING LOST ITEMS
The Item may be claimed by the Owner and should be in possession of the following documents:-
1. Copy of Boarding Card/ proof of journey.
2. Copy of Passport/ ID card issued by any Government Unit
3. Dully filled claim form giving the Details of the items being claimed.
Photo -I card of the person who is authorized to collect the Item.
The Authorization may be on name of individual or Airlines.
Rules while handling lost and found items
- Lost and found items deposited may be claimed from the terminal itself up to 48 hrs from the date/time of deposit. There after it can be collected from the Deptt. of Materials Management, Near Cargo Building, Gate No.7, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata-52, Tel:- 033-39874482/39874480
- Lost and found items are safe-kept for a period of three months from the date of deposition. The goods will be disposed if they are not claimed within this period. AAI will not be responsible for any type of claim.
- Items of insignificant value will be disposed off within 24 hours of deposition.
- Unattended bags/ items which resemble or have the potential to raise a security threat will be fined.
The Deptt. of Materials Management (lost & Found Property section) is open from MONDAY-FRIDAY 1030hrs to 1630hrs and the office remains closed on Holidays.
DEFINITION OF LOST PROPERTY
lost property means any property which while not in proper custody, is found on any permises of airport.
for any checked in baggage/mishandled baggage or items left in custom arrival area the concerned airline should be contacted.